Thursday 8 August 2013

The removal van is packed

This morning, I packed Rupert's bag while Russell took him for a walk, and I think it's time to pack and go here too.  I'll leave comments on here for a few more days so that you can tell me if you have any difficulties with logging in over there.  However, all posts and comments have been transferred.  I need a Blogger or similar ID to be able to comment on many sites so this blog will stay here as it is.

If you haven't visited it yet, please drop in, you will be very welcome.

If you would like to leave a comment, you need to register with a name of your choice and an active email address, where you will be sent a password - you then sign in with your username and password and if you tick the box it will remember you.  You will get a profile page but you don't need to do anything on that - however, if you wish comments to appear under a different name than the one you've entered, you can add it and if you want a different password, you can change to one of your choice.  Any difficulties, please leave a comment here while they're still switched on, or email me at the address on my profile - oh, I see my profile has vanished.  Just click on Z and look for 'contact me.'  Please don't sign in with your Wordpress, Blogger or any other password, just with your own name or blogname and your email.  No outside agency has any access to your details or comments.

See you at http://razorbladeoflife.co.uk/.  And if you have been, thanks for listening.

No comments: